A manual of monumental brasses: comprising an introduction to the study of these memorials and a list of those remaining in the British Isles.
- Oxford, J.H. and J. Parker, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus. (part col.) 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1842 H35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "With the sanction of the Oxford Architectural Society."
- Subject Terms:
- Brasses -- Great Britain.Sepulchral monuments -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Haines, Herbert, 1826-1872, A manual of monumental brasses, 1861