A manual of monumental brasses: comprising an introduction to the study of these memorials and a list of those remaining in the British Isles.
- Oxford, J.H. and J. Parker, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus. (part col.) 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1842 H35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "With the sanction of the Oxford Architectural Society."
- Subject Terms:
- Brasses -- Great Britain.Sepulchral monuments -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Haines, Herbert, 1826-1872, A manual of monumental brasses, 1861