IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Kelke, William Hastings, d.1865, Notices of sepulchral monuments in English churches , 1850
Notices of sepulchral monuments in English churches / by William Hastings Kelke.
- London : Charles Cox; 1850.
Aylesbury [England] : Pickburn, 1850.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 50 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNB1860 A75 1844View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: Bound with: Paper on monuments / J. Armstrong. Oxford, 1844.
Printed by W. Clowes, and sons, Stamford St.
"Read at the third annual meeting" of the Architectural and archaeological society for the county of Buckingham, August, 1850.
- Subject Terms:
- Clowes, W. and sons -- Printer.Cox, Charles -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1850.Sepulchral monuments -- Great Britain.Tombs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.