Kelke, William Hastings, d.1865, Notices of sepulchral monuments in English churches , 1850
Notices of sepulchral monuments in English churches / by William Hastings Kelke.
- London : Charles Cox; 1850.
Aylesbury [England] : Pickburn, 1850.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 50 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNB1860 A75 1844View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- BAC: Bound with: Paper on monuments / J. Armstrong. Oxford, 1844.
Printed by W. Clowes, and sons, Stamford St.
"Read at the third annual meeting" of the Architectural and archaeological society for the county of Buckingham, August, 1850.
- Subject Terms:
- Clowes, W. and sons -- Printer.Cox, Charles -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1850.Sepulchral monuments -- Great Britain.Tombs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.