Tate Gallery, Two centuries of British drawings from the Tate Gallery, 1944
- Two centuries of British drawings from the Tate Gallery.
- [London] : C.E.M.A., 1944.
- Physical Description:
- 10 p. 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC27 T37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Robin Ironside selected the drawings and prepared this catalogue for a C. E. M. A. exhibition.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing, British -- Exhibitions.