Pollard, Alfred W. (Alfred William), 1859-1944, Fine books,, 1912
Fine books, by Alfred W. Pollard.
- London, Methuen & Co., ltd., 1912.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 331,  p. 40 pl. (incl. front., ports., facsims.) 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ124 .P65 1912 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Series title also on t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- Illustrated books -- Bibliography.Illustration of books -- History.Printing -- History.
- Collectors and collecting.--Block-books.--The invention of printing: Holland.--The invention of printing: Mainz.--Other incunabula.--The development of printing.--Early German and Dutch illustrated books.--Early Italian illustrated books.--Foreign illustrated books of the 16th century.--Printing in England (1476-1580)--English books printed elsewhere than at London.--English woodcut illustrations.--Engraved illustrations.--Modern fine printing.--Bibliography (p. 309-318)--Index.