Pollard, Alfred W. (Alfred William), 1859-1944, Fine books,, 1912
Fine books, by Alfred W. Pollard.
- London, Methuen & Co., ltd., 1912.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 331,  p. 40 pl. (incl. front., ports., facsims.) 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ124 .P65 1912 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Series title also on t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- Illustrated books -- Bibliography.Illustration of books -- History.Printing -- History.
- Collectors and collecting.--Block-books.--The invention of printing: Holland.--The invention of printing: Mainz.--Other incunabula.--The development of printing.--Early German and Dutch illustrated books.--Early Italian illustrated books.--Foreign illustrated books of the 16th century.--Printing in England (1476-1580)--English books printed elsewhere than at London.--English woodcut illustrations.--Engraved illustrations.--Modern fine printing.--Bibliography (p. 309-318)--Index.