Campbell, Julian, The Irish impressionists , c1984
The Irish impressionists : Irish artists in France and Belgium, 1850-1914 / Julian Campbell.
- Dublin : National Gallery of Ireland, c1984.
- Physical Description:
- 288 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryND488.5 I46 C36 1984 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibition presented at the National Gallery of Ireland and the Ulster Museum, Belfast.
Bibliography: p. 277-282.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Expatriate artists -- Belgium -- Exhibitions.Expatriate artists -- France -- Exhibitions.Impressionism (Art) -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Painting, Irish -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.