Landscapes of the Norwich School; an American debut, 1967. Essay, chronology, and catalogue by Norman L. Goldberg. [Exhibition] organized by the Cummer Gallery of Art, Jacksonville, Fla., with the participation of the Tennessee Fine Arts Center, Nashville, and the Isaac Delgado Museum of Art, New Orleans.
- [Jacksonville, Fla., Printed by Convention Press, 1967]
- Physical Description:
- 157 p. illus. (part col.) map, port. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND467 G6 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Exhibition held at Cummer Gallery of Art, Feb. 22-Apr. 2, 1967; Tennessee Fine Arts Center, Apr. 11-May 7, 1967; Isaac Delgado Museum of Art, May 16-June 11, 1967.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting -- England -- Norwich.Painting, English -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Goldberg, Norman L, Landscapes of the Norwich School;, 1967]