The Oxford University and city guide , 1848
- The Oxford University and city guide : on a new plan : containing a full description of the colleges, halls, public buildings, libraries, gardens, walks, pictures, and statues in Oxford ... : to which is added a guide to Blenheim ... : also, an account of the two roman villas ...
- A new edition : with considerable additions.
- Oxford [England] : Henry Slatter, 1848.
- Physical Description:
- 232 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 O98 O93 1848Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added engraved t.p.
Printed by Baxter, printer, Oxford.
Illustrations by J[oseph] Skelton, J[ohn] Romney, and J.H. Kernot; after A[lfred] G[omeral] Vickers.
- Subject Terms:
- Baxter -- Printer.Blenheim Palace (England)Engraving -- Specimens -- 1848.Slatter, Henry -- Publisher.University of Oxford -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.