IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Manchester City Art Gallery, A picture book of British paintings, 1900-1930, in the Manchester City Art Galleries, 1954
A picture book of British paintings, 1900-1930, in the Manchester City Art Galleries.
- [Manchester, Eng.] : Published for the Art Galleries Committee of the Corporation of Manchester, 1954.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryND468 M35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Cover title: British paintings, 1900-1930.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- England -- Manchester.Painting, British -- Catalogs.Painting, Modern -- 20th century.