Scottish Arts Council, The Glasgow boys;, 1968]
The Glasgow boys; an exhibition of work by the group of artists who flourished in Glasgow 1880-1900.
- [Edinburgh, 1968]
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus., ports. 26 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Exhibition held at the Art Gallery and Museum, Kelvingrove, Glasgow, 5 July-15 Sept., 1968.
Bibliography: p. 86-87 (pt. 1)
- Subject Terms:
- Glasgow Boys (Group of artists)Painting, Scottish -- 19th century.Painting, Scottish -- Exhibitions.
- v. 1. The artists and their works.--v. 2. The history of the group and illustrations.