IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
National Gallery of Scotland, The Maitland gift and related pictures, 1963]
The Maitland gift and related pictures/ National Gallery of Scotland.
- [Edinburgh : Trustees of the National Galleries of Scotland, 1963]
- Physical Description:
- 55 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND544 E45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- At head of title: 19th and 20th century French paintings.
A Catalogue listing the paintings given by Sir Alexander Maitland in memory of his wife Rosalind in 1960.
- Subject Terms:
- Maitland, Alexander, Sir, 1877- -- Art collections.Painting, French -- Catalogs.Painting, Modern -- France.