Lectures on painting : by the royal academicians : Barry, Opie and Fuseli / edited, with an introduction and notes critical and illustrative, by Ralph N. Wornum.
- London : Henry G. Bohn, 1848.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 567, 40 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1135 L33 1848 copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1135 L33 1848 copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Six lectures by Barry, four by Opie, and twelve by Fuseli.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements: 40 p. at end.
Printed by Spottiswoode and Shaw, New-street-square.
Illustration by Hinchcliff; after Harlow
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 has the autograph of W. Boyes, Langford Place, 1851. Copy 2 is bound in blind- stamped red publisher's cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Bohn, Henry G. -- Publisher.Boyes, W. -- Autograph.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1844.Spottiswoode and Shaw -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.