Harley, Rosamond D, Artists' pigments c.1600-1835, 1970
Artists' pigments c.1600-1835: a study in English documentary sources [by] R.D. Harley.
- New York, American Elsevier Pub. Co., 1970.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 230 p. 8 plates (Facsims.) 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1510 H36 1970B (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- A revision of the author's thesis, University of London, 1967.
Bibliography: p. 209-219.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Pigments.