Harley, Rosamond D, Artists' pigments c.1600-1835, 1970
- Artists' pigments c.1600-1835: a study in English documentary sources [by] R.D. Harley.
- New York, American Elsevier Pub. Co., 1970.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 230 p. 8 plates (Facsims.) 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1510 H36 1970B (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A revision of the author's thesis, University of London, 1967.
Bibliography: p. 209-219.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Pigments.