Keck, Caroline K. (Caroline Kohn), A handbook on the care of paintings , 1967, ©1965
A handbook on the care of paintings / by Caroline K. Keck.
- New York : Watson-Guptill Publications, 1967, ©1965.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 136 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryND1640 K38 1967 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN 2018 5662: Title page verso: "Third Printing, 1974". Dust jacket. From the library of Samuel R. Delany.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 128-129) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Delany, Samuel R. -- Ownership.Painting -- Conservation and restoration.Painting -- Conservation and restoration.
- Preliminary survey
- Anatomy of paintings: pastel, watercolor, gouache
- Anatomy of paintings: oil on fabric and solid supports
- Laboratory examination and treatment
- Conservation priorities and procedure.