Holme, Charles, 1848-1923, The 'old' Water-colour society, 1804-1904;, 1905
The 'old' Water-colour society, 1804-1904; ed. by Charles Holme.
- London, Offices of 'The Studio', 1905.
New York, Offices of 'The Studio', 1905.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. l., xlvi p., 1 l. XL col. pl. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1713 R7 H7 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Special spring number of the Studio, 1905."
"A chronological list of the members and associates of the Royal Society of painters in water colours from the foundation of the society in 1804 to the present time": 3 p. preceding p. i.
- Subject Terms:
- Royal Society of Painters in Water-Colours (Great Britain)