A course of water-colour painting : with twenty-four coloured plates / from designs by R.P. Leitch.
- Additional Title(s):
- Sixth edition.
- London ; Cassell, Petter & Galpin, [1880?]
Paris ; Cassell, Petter & Galpin, [1880?]
& New York : Cassell, Petter & Galpin, [1880?]
- Physical Description:
- 36 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 x 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2420 .L45 1880View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Half-title: Water-colour painting.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blind- and gilt-stamped brown cloth. Inscribed: A. Harrison 46 Willow St. Bonnyham.  p. of publisher's advertisements at end not included in pagination. Copy imperfect. Plate III. Graduated washes of two colours missing
- Subject Terms:
- Cassell, Petter & Galpin -- PublisherColor -- Study and teaching.Drawing books -- Specimens.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Harrison, A. -- AutographPainting -- Study and teaching.Watercolor painting -- Study and teaching.Watercolor painting -- Technique.
- Drawing books.
Chromolithographs -- 1880.
YCBA Collections Search
Leitch, R. P. (Richard Pettigrew), A course of water-colour painting , [1880?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.