Old decorative maps and charts, by Arthur L. Humpreys ... with illustrations from engravings in the Macpherson collection, and a catalogue of the atlases, etc., in the collection, by Henry Stevens.
- London, Halton & T. Smith, ltd.; 1926.
New York, Minton, Balch & Company, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 51, xliii p. illus., 79 pl. (part col. and mounted; incl. maps, 1 double) 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryG1025 .H8 1926 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- The mounted plates are each accompanied by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
"This edition ... is limited to one thousand five hundred numbered copies."
SML,MAPA: "This is no. 606."
BEIN Ref. G1025 H8 1926 (LC)+ Oversize: This is no. 93.
"List of books useful to collectors": p. 49-51.
- Subject Terms:
- Atlases -- Bibliography.Early maps.
YCBA Collections Search
Humphreys, Arthur Lee, 1865-1946, Old decorative maps and charts,, 1926