Old decorative maps and charts, by Arthur L. Humpreys ... with illustrations from engravings in the Macpherson collection, and a catalogue of the atlases, etc., in the collection, by Henry Stevens.
- London, Halton & T. Smith, ltd.; 1926.
New York, Minton, Balch & Company, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 51, xliii p. illus., 79 pl. (part col. and mounted; incl. maps, 1 double) 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryG1025 .H8 1926 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- The mounted plates are each accompanied by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
"This edition ... is limited to one thousand five hundred numbered copies."
SML,MAPA: "This is no. 606."
BEIN Ref. G1025 H8 1926 (LC)+ Oversize: This is no. 93.
"List of books useful to collectors": p. 49-51.
- Subject Terms:
- Atlases -- Bibliography.Early maps.
YCBA Collections Search
Humphreys, Arthur Lee, 1865-1946, Old decorative maps and charts,, 1926