Leslie, Charles Robert, 1794-1859, Hand-book for young painters , 1855
Hand-book for young painters / by C.R. Leslie ... ; with illustrations.
- London : John Murray, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, , 315 p., , 32 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1135 .L6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by H.L. Clarke, S. Williams, J. Cooper, and J.W. Whymper; after G. Sharf, Cozens, and Girtin.
Printed by Woodfall and Kinder, Angel Court, Skinner Street.
BAC: One plate "Photographed by Joseph Cundall. 168, New Bond Street.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements;  p. at end.
Publisher's advertisments printed by Bradbury and Evans, Printers, Whitefriars.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradbury and Evans -- Printer.Murray, John -- Publisher.Painting.Society of writers to H.M. Signet, (Great Britain) -- Provenance.Woodfall and Kinder -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1855.
Wood engravings -- 1855.
Photographs -- 1855.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.