The Spanish ladye's love / illustrated by Lady Dalmeny ; drawn on stone by Lowes Dickinson.
- London : Dickinson & Son, 1846.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : ill. ; 55 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A P 20Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: For further information, see object file.
Quarterly review v. 78 323-346
Illustrations by Lowes Dickinson; after Lady Dalmeny.
- Subject Terms:
- Ballads, English.Dickinson & Son -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1846.
- Chromolithographs -- 1846.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.