Microscope teachings : descriptions of various objects of especial interest and beauty adapted for microscopic observation : illustrated bny the author's original drawings : with directions for the arrangement of a microscope, and the collection and mounting of objects / by the Hon. Mrs Ward.
- London : Groombridge & sons, 1864.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 291, ,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQH205 W35 1864Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Publisher's advertisement:  p. at end.
BAC: Bound in gold- stamped green publisher's binding.
BAC: Binding lavel reads: Bound by Edmond & Remnants, London.
- Subject Terms:
- C hron. 1864.Edmond & Remnants -- Bookbinder.Groombridge & sons -- Publisher.Microscopes.Microscopy.Natural history.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1864.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.