The romantic spirit in German art 1790-1990 / edited by Keith Hartley ; Henry Meyric Hughes, Peter-Klaus Schuster and William Vaughan.
- London : South Bank Centre; c1994.
Edinburgh : National Galleries of Scotland, c1994.
- Physical Description:
- 501 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6867.5 R6 R65 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "An exhibition organised by the Scottish National Gallery of Modern art, Edinburgh and the Hayward Gallery, South Bank Centre, London with the assistance of the Nationalgalerie, Berlin."
"Royal Scottish Academy and the FruitMarket Gallery, Edinburgh, 28 July-7 September 1994, Hayward Gallery, South Bank Centre, London, 29 September 1994-8 January 1995 [and] Haus der Kunst, Munich, 2 February-1 May 1995."
In pocket: Exhibition guide (1 fold. page) to the exhibition held at the Hayward Gallery.
- Subject Terms:
- Romanticism in art -- Germany -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The romantic spirit in German art 1790-1990 , c1994