Fowler, H. W. (Henry Watson), 1858-1933, The concise Oxford dictionary of current English,, [1974, c1964]
- The concise Oxford dictionary of current English, edited by H. W. Fowler and F. G. Fowler. Based on the Oxford dictionary.
- 5th ed., rev. by E. McIntosh. Etymologies rev. by G. W. S. Friedrichsen.
- Oxford, Clarendon Press [1974, c1964]
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 1566 p. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPE1628 .F68 1974Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Subject Terms:
- English language -- Dictionaries.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.