Boswell, James, 1740-1795, Boswell on the grand tour: Germany and Switzerland 1764;, 
- Boswell on the grand tour: Germany and Switzerland 1764; edited by Frederick A. Pottle.
- [1st ed.]
- New York, McGraw-Hill 
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 357 p. ports., maps, facsims. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3325 A1 1950 4 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Journal of a tour through the courts of Germany.- Boswell with Rousseau and Voltaire.- Appendix I. Successive drafts of Boswell's first letter to Rousseau.- Appendix II. Letter of Rousseau to Alexandre Deleyre.
- Subject Terms:
- Germany -- Court and courtiers.Germany -- Description and travel.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)Rousseau, Jean-Jacques, 1712-1778.Switzerland -- Description and travel.Voltaire, 1694-1778.