Journal of a tour to the Hebrides with Samuel Johnson, LL. D., 1773. Edited from the original manuscript by Frederick A. Pottle and Charles H. Bennett.
- New ed., with additional notes by Frederick A. Pottle.
- New York, McGraw-Hill [c1961]
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 520 p. illus., port., maps (on lining papers) facsims. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3325 A1 1950 8 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliographical footnotes.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Hebrides (Scotland) -- Description and travel.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784.Scotland -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Scotland -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Boswell, James, 1740-1795, Journal of a tour to the Hebrides with Samuel Johnson, LL. D., 1773, [c1961]