London County Council, The site of the Globe playhouse Southwark, 1924
The site of the Globe playhouse Southwark. Pub. by arrangement with the London County council.
- 2d ed., rev. and enl.
- London, Hodder and Stoughton ltd., 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 111,  p. incl. front. (map) illus., plans. fold. pl., fold. tab. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryPN2596 L7 G5 1924 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "The volume is the work of Mr. W. W. Braines."--Pref. to 2d ed., p. 7.
The architecture of the first Globe theatre, by G. Topham Forrest": p. 99-108.
- Subject Terms:
- Globe Theatre (London, England : 1599-1644)Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Stage history.