Thomas Greene, Romney's friend & patron, [1986?]
Thomas Greene, Romney's friend & patron.
- Kendal [England] : Abbot Hall, [1986?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R65 T56 1986 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Introduction written by Felicity Owen.
- Subject Terms:
- Greene, Thomas, 1837-1810 -- Art patronage.Greene, Thomas, 1937-1810.Romney, George, 1734-1802 -- Friends and associates.