The artists' painting book, [ca. 1900]
- The artists' painting book.
- London : Ernest Nister ; [ca. 1900].
New York : E.P. Dutton, [ca. 1900].
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : all ill. ; 24 x 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1190 A77 1900+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Consists of 21 plates. Eight plates are colored and are accompanied by a copy of each plate in an uncolored state. Thirteen plates are uncolored.
Date from bookseller.
BAC: In original printed boards, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing books -- Specimens.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Lithography -- Specimens -- [ca. 1900].Nister, Ernest -- Publisher.Painting -- Study and teaching.
- Chromolithographs -- [ca. 1900].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.