Famous houses and literary shrines of London, by A. St. John Adcock; with seventy-four illustrations by Frederick Adcock and 16 portraits.
- London, J.M. Dent & sons, ltd. ; 1912.
New York, E.P. Dutton & co., 1912.
- Physical Description:
- xv, , 356 p. incl. illus., plates. 16 port. (incl. front.) 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR110 L6 A3 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Great Britain.Authors, English.Literary landmarks -- England -- London.
YCBA Collections Search
Adcock, Arthur St. John, 1864-1930, Famous houses and literary shrines of London,, 1912