A millennium of the book : production, design & illustration in manuscript & print, 900-1900 / edited by Robin Myers & Michael Harris.
- Winchester : St. Paul's Bibliographies ; 1994.
Delaware : Oak Knoll Press, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 196 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ4 .M58 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Stack Ref. Z4 M58X 1994 (LC): Stamp removed.
"Papers presented at the 16th annual conference on book-trade history held at the Centre for Extra-Mural Studies, Birkbeck College, University of London"--Introd.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Books -- History -- Congresses.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- History -- Congresses.Illustration of books -- History -- Congresses.
YCBA Collections Search
A millennium of the book , 1994