Ladies mistakes : Cupid's changeling : A stitch in time : Love's progress / by James Laver ; with nine illustrations by Thomas Lowinsky.
- Bloomsbury [London] : The Nonesuch Press, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- , 106,  pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6023.A9 L38 1933Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Of this edtion on Batchelor's Hammer and Anvil paper three hundred copies have been printed and made in England at the Fanfare Press for sale in England and in the United States."--Colophon.
Issued in case.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 88
BEIN 2014 1123: Copy 151. In case, as issued.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 85 of 300. Bound in publisher's original blue marbled paper covered boards. Lacks slipcase.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- 20th century.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.