Sweete Themmes : a chronicle in prose and verse / edited by John Irwin & Jocelyn Herbert ; with a foreword by W.J. Brown.
- London : Max Parrish, 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 272 p.: ill., maps ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR1111 T45 I78 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 2000 565: Dust jacket; from the collection of Duncan Andrews.
Includes "Blackfriars" (p. 262) and "Henley-on-Thames" (p. 266) by John Betjeman.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 270) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Andrews, Duncan -- Ownership.Thames River (England) -- Description and travel.Thames River (England) -- Fiction.
YCBA Collections Search
Sweete Themmes , 1951