Sweete Themmes , 1951
Sweete Themmes : a chronicle in prose and verse / edited by John Irwin & Jocelyn Herbert ; with a foreword by W.J. Brown.
- London : Max Parrish, 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 272 p.: ill., maps ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR1111 T45 I78 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN 2000 565: Dust jacket; from the collection of Duncan Andrews.
Includes "Blackfriars" (p. 262) and "Henley-on-Thames" (p. 266) by John Betjeman.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 270) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Andrews, Duncan -- Ownership.Thames River (England) -- Description and travel.Thames River (England) -- Fiction.