American Shakespeare Festival Theatre and Academy, William Shakespeare, 1564-1964 , 
- William Shakespeare, 1564-1964 : an exhibition of paintings, drawings, and sculptures in the collections of the American Shakespeare Festival Theatre and Academy, Stratford, Connecticut.
- [New York] : M. Knoedler, 
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR2883 A43 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibition at M. Knoedler and Company galleries, March 3-28, 1964.
- Subject Terms:
- American Shakespeare Festival Theatre and Academy.Art -- Connecticut -- Stratford -- Catalogs.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Illustrations.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Museums.