Richardson, C. J. (Charles James), 1806-1871, The Englishman's house , [1874?]
The Englishman's house : a practical guide for selecting or building a house / by C.J. Richardson.
- Third edition : with nearly 600 illustrations.
- London : Chatto and Windus, Piccadilly, [1874?].
- Physical Description:
- viii, 504, 36 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7328 .R43 1874Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by Savill, Edwards and co., Printers, Chandos Street, Covent Garden.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end, dated March, 1878.
BAC: Bound in gold- and black- stamped blue publisher's binding.
Date from advertisements. Third edition is dated  in NUC pre-56.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.Architecture, Domestic -- Great Britain.Charros and Windus -- Publisher.Design and ornament -- Great Britain.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- [1874?].Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Savill, Edwards and Co. -- Printer.Wood-engraving -- Specimens -- [1874?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.