The diverting history of John Gilpin : showing how he went further than he intended, and came safe home again : with ten illustrations / by a young artist.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Joseph Cundall ..., 1845.
- Physical Description:
- 24 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 x 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3382 J6 1845+ Copy 1 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3382 J6 1845+ Copy 2 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Center has two copies. Copy 1 is a large paper copy and has tinted plates with the bookplate of RHLC de Beaumont. Copy 2 has untinted plates and the bookplate of Annie Tingcombe.
Printed by C. Whittingham.
- Subject Terms:
- Beaumont, RHLC -- Bookplate. (copy 1)Cundall, Joseph, 1818-1895 -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1845.Tingcombe, Annie -- Bookplate. (copy 2).Whittingham, C. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Cowper, William, 1731-1800, The diverting history of John Gilpin , 1845
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.