Cooper, William, rector of Kirby Wiske, The Vicar's will, and codicil, 1824
- The Vicar's will, and codicil.
- Newcastle : Re-printed, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- 30 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4782 H46 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN 2013 1220 1: No. 4 of 26 titles bound together with binder's title: Newcastle Typographical Society, Poetical, 1817-1853. From the library of George Noble Clark.
BAC: Bound with: Verses written at the house of Mr. Henderson at Longleeford, near Cheviot, Northumberland. Newcastle : T. and J. Hodgson,1823.
SML,Y Byz N43 818 2: Binder's title: Newcastle reprints, v.2
With reproduction of original t.-p.: The will of a certain northern vicar. The 2d ed., with corrections. To which is annex'd, a codicil. London, Printed for the author by W. Bunce [etc.] 1765.
Martin, J. Privately printed books, p. 423
Lowndes, IV, p. 159
- Subject Terms:
- Clark, George Noble -- Ownership.Clark, George Noble -- Ownership.
- Wood engravings -- 1824.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.