Borrow house museum; a brief account of the life of George Borrow and his Norwich home, with a bibliography, by Geo. A. Stephen, F. L. A., city librarian.
- Norwich [Eng.] Norwich public libraries committee, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. front., plates, port., plan, facsim. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4156 A17 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "George Borrow chronology," 1803-1913: recto of back cover.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Borrow House Museum (Norwich, England)Borrow, George Henry, 1803-1881 -- Bibliography.Borrow, George Henry, 1803-1881.
YCBA Collections Search
Stephen, George Arthur, 1880-1934, Borrow house museum;, 1927