Blunt, Reginald, 1857-1944, The Carlyles' Chelsea home , 1895
The Carlyles' Chelsea home : being some account of no. 5, Cheyne Row / by Reginald Blunt.
- London : George Bell and Sons, York Street, Covent Garden, 1895.
London : Chiswick Press, Charles Whitingham and Co. Tooks Court, Chancery Lane, 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 98,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryPR4433 B58 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4433 .B58 1895Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Includes index.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary beige quarter calf with title gilt-stamped on cover. "1834. Thomas Carlyle. 1881". "1834. Jane Welsh Carlyle. 1866". "1795. Centenary Memorial. 1895".
- Subject Terms:
- Carlyle, Jane Welsh, 1801-1866.Carlyle, Thomas, 1795-1881 -- Homes and haunts -- England -- London.Chelsea (London, England) -- Description and travel.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1895.
Wood engravings -- 1895.