Blunt, Reginald, 1857-1944, The Carlyles' Chelsea home , 1895
The Carlyles' Chelsea home : being some account of no. 5, Cheyne Row / by Reginald Blunt.
- London : George Bell and Sons, York Street, Covent Garden, 1895.
London : Chiswick Press, Charles Whitingham and Co. Tooks Court, Chancery Lane, 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 98,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryPR4433 B58 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4433 .B58 1895Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Includes index.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary beige quarter calf with title gilt-stamped on cover. "1834. Thomas Carlyle. 1881". "1834. Jane Welsh Carlyle. 1866". "1795. Centenary Memorial. 1895".
- Subject Terms:
- Carlyle, Jane Welsh, 1801-1866.Carlyle, Thomas, 1795-1881 -- Homes and haunts -- England -- London.Chelsea (London, England) -- Description and travel.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1895.
Wood engravings -- 1895.