IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Campbell, Ken, 1939-, Skute Awabo [Awabo Skute] , 1992
Skute Awabo [Awabo Skute] / written, designed and printed by Ken Campbell, London 1992.
- London : K. Campbell, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 51 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 184B Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 184B Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- © Ken Campbell
- Full Orbis Record:
Of green leaf, bird, and flower: artists' books and the natural world, p. 207
BAC: British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is more heavily inked than copy 2 and has no fold marks. Copy 2 has fold marks.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Campbell, Ken, 1939- -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
- IIIF Manifest:
"Of Green Leaf, Bird, and Flower" : Artists' Books and the Natural World (Yale Center for British Art, May 15, 2014-August 10, 2014) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.