Cripps, Ernest Charles, Plough Court,, 1927
Plough Court, the story of a notable pharmacy, 1715-1927. Compiled by Ernest C. Cripps ... with illustrations.
- London, Allen & Hanburys limited, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 227 p. incl. front., diagr. plates, ports., facsims. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryRS68 A44 C76 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This work on Allen & Hanburys of London was begun by Miss Amy Audrey Locke, carried on by Mr. Arundell Esdaile, rewritten and completed by Mr. E.C. Cripps. cf. Pref.
- Subject Terms:
- Allen & Hanburys.Pharmacists -- Great Britain.