Plough Court, the story of a notable pharmacy, 1715-1927. Compiled by Ernest C. Cripps ... with illustrations.
- London, Allen & Hanburys limited, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 227 p. incl. front., diagr. plates, ports., facsims. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryRS68 A44 C76 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This work on Allen & Hanburys of London was begun by Miss Amy Audrey Locke, carried on by Mr. Arundell Esdaile, rewritten and completed by Mr. E.C. Cripps. cf. Pref.
- Subject Terms:
- Allen & Hanburys.Pharmacists -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Cripps, Ernest Charles, Plough Court,, 1927