The Sitwells and the arts of the 1920s and 1930s, c1994
The Sitwells and the arts of the 1920s and 1930s.
- London : National Portrait Gallery, c1994.
- Physical Description:
- 239 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR6037 I84 Z9S57 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published for the exhibition: The Sitwells and the arts of the 1920s and 1930s held at the National Portrait Gallery from 14 October 1994 to 22 January : 1995"--T.p. verso.
"Co-ordiated and edited by Joanna Skipwith"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts -- England -- London -- History -- 20th century.London (England) -- Intellectual life.Sitwell, Edith, Dame, 1887-1964.Sitwell, Osbert, 1892-1969.Sitwell, Sacheverell, 1897-1988.