IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Allin, hatter, hosier and clothier , [ca. 1803]
Allin, hatter, hosier and clothier : wholesale & retail, opposite the top of New Street, Birmingham : Cheap clothes and York shoe warehouse.
- Birmingham [England] : Wilks & Grafton, [ca. 1803].
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 56 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A G 16Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Date from bookdealer's catalogue.
Contains a six verse song 'Abraham Newland'.
- Subject Terms:
- Broadsides -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Engraving -- Specimens -- [ca. 1803].Fashion -- Great Britain.Wilks & Grafton -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.