Allin, hatter, hosier and clothier , [ca. 1803]
- Allin, hatter, hosier and clothier : wholesale & retail, opposite the top of New Street, Birmingham : Cheap clothes and York shoe warehouse.
- Birmingham [England] : Wilks & Grafton, [ca. 1803].
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 56 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A G 16Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date from bookdealer's catalogue.
Contains a six verse song 'Abraham Newland'.
- Subject Terms:
- Broadsides -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Engraving -- Specimens -- [ca. 1803].Fashion -- Great Britain.Wilks & Grafton -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.