Jussim, Estelle, Visual communication and the graphic arts;, c1974
Visual communication and the graphic arts; photographic technologies in the nineteenth century.
- New York : R.R. Bowker, c1974.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 364 p. : illus. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR15 J87 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN WIPA +1032: Dust jacket. From the Peter E. Palmquist Women in Photography International Archive.
Bibliography: p. 331-337.
- Subject Terms:
- Graphic arts -- History.Palmquist, Peter E. -- Ownership.Photography -- History.Photomechanical processes -- History.