Nash, Paul, 1889-1946, Paul Nash's photographs, 1973
Paul Nash's photographs: document and image; [compiled by] Andrew Causey.
- London, Tate Gallery Publications, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 124 p. chiefly illus., port. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR653 N37 1973 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A selection of photographs from the Tate Gallery Archive collection.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Nash, Paul, 1889-1946.Photography, Artistic.