Nash, Paul, 1889-1946, Paul Nash's photographs, 1973
Paul Nash's photographs: document and image; [compiled by] Andrew Causey.
- London, Tate Gallery Publications, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 124 p. chiefly illus., port. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR653 N37 1973 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- A selection of photographs from the Tate Gallery Archive collection.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Nash, Paul, 1889-1946.Photography, Artistic.