Papermaking : art and craft : an account derived from the exhibition presented in the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., and opened on April 21, 1968.
- Washington : Library of Congress, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages : illustrations (some color), color map, portraits, facsimiles ; 22 x 25 cm
- Reference LibraryTS1090 U55 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN 2020 133: Paperbound. Ownership inscription of Leonard Maurer.
Flyleaves decorated with examples of water marks.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 92-93).
- Subject Terms:
- Maurer, Leonard, 1912-1976 -- Autograph.Papermaking -- History.Papermaking.
- Spread of papermaking
- Techniques of papermaking
- Papermaking in the past century.