Signpost; an independent guide to the pleasant ports of call in England, Scotland and Wales, invented by W. G. McMinnies.
- [London] Simpkin, Marshall, Limited 
- Physical Description:
- 384 p., 1 l. incl. front., illus., maps 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryTX907 M27 1939 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "First published June 1935 ... Fifth edition March, 1939."
- Subject Terms:
- Hotels -- Great Britain -- Directories.
YCBA Collections Search
McMinnies, William Gordon, Signpost;,