Newberry Library. John M. Wing Foundation, Dictionary catalogue of the history of printing from the John M. Wing Foundation in the Newberry Library, 1961
- Dictionary catalogue of the history of printing from the John M. Wing Foundation in the Newberry Library.
- Boston, G.K. Hall, 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 6 v. (6073 p.) 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ117 N54 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Reproductions of "author, title, and subject entries,interfiled alphabetically ... a chronology file and a place-name file for a place of printing or publishing of all incunabula and ZP's (books chosen as samples of printing)" Cf. Introd.
- v.5. Places, A-Z.--v. 6. Chronology, 1280-1960.
- Subject Terms:
- Printing -- Bibliography.Printing -- History -- Bibliography.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.