Glaister, Geoffrey Ashall, An encyclopedia of the book , 1960
- An encyclopedia of the book : terms used in papermaking, printing, bookbinding and publishing. With notes on illuminated manuscripts, bibliophiles, private presses, and printing societies. Incl. illus. and translated extracts from Grafisk Uppslagsbok, Esselte, Stockholm / Geoffrey Ashall Glaister.
- 1st ed.
- Cleveland, World Pub. Co., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 484 p. illus. (part col., part mounted) 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ118 G53 1975 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 447-484.
Photocopy. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1975. 484 p. (on double leaves)
- Subject Terms:
- Books -- Dictionaries.