International Printing Machinery and Allied Trades Exhibition (1963 : London, England), Printing and the mind of man,, 
Printing and the mind of man, assembled at the British Museum and at Earls Court, London, 16-27 July 1963.
- [London] F.W. Bridges; obtainable from the British Museum 
- Physical Description:
- 125, 61 p. illus., facsims. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ121 L65 1963 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Catalogue of a display of printing mechanisms and printed materials, arranged to illustrate the history of Western civilization and the means of the multiplication of literary texts since the XV century. Organized in connexion with the Eleventh International Printing Machinery and Allied Trades Exhibition."
Printing and the mind of man, an exhibition of fine printing in the King's Library of the British Museum, July-September 1963, published by the Trustees of the British Museum" (61 p. at end) available separately.
- Subject Terms:
- Book industries and trade -- Exhibitions.Fine books -- Bibliography.