Sketch of the history of Caister castle, near Yarmouth : including biographical notices of Sir John Fastolfe and of different individuals of the Paston family : illustrated by plates from original drawings / edited by Dawson Turner, ESQ., M.A., F.R.A., and L.S., &c.
- London : Whittaker and Co., Ave-Maria Lane; Nichols and Son, Parliament-Street, MDCCCXLII 
- Physical Description:
- , 144 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., plan, genealogical table ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.C13 T87 1842View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- SML,Y Byzc 2: Colored post-card of Caister castle pasted in on first fly-leaf.
Printed by Charles Sloman, Printer, Great Yarmouth.
Includes bibliographical footnotes.
BAC: British Art Center copy has "Directions to the Binder" tipped in before p. 
- Subject Terms:
- Caister Castle (England)Castles -- England -- Norfolk.Etching -- Specimens -- 1842.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1842.Fastolf, John, Sir, 1378?-1459.Genealogy -- Paston.Nichols and Son -- Publisher.Paston family -- Genealogy.Sloman, Charles -- Printer.Whittaker and Co. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Turner, Dawson, 1775-1858, Sketch of the history of Caister castle, near Yarmouth , MDCCCXLII 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.