McLean, Ruari, Victorian publishers' book-bindings in cloth and leather, 1974
- Victorian publishers' book-bindings in cloth and leather.
- London, Gordon Fraser, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. illus. (part col.) 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ270 E5 M33 1974 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN Stack Ref. Z270 E5 M33 1974 (LC) Oversize: Dust jacket.
Bibliography: p. 6.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- Facsimiles.Bookbinding -- Great Britain -- History.Bookbinding, Victorian.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.