IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Plenderleith, H. J. (Harold James), 1898-, The preservation of leather bookbindings , c1970
The preservation of leather bookbindings / [by] H. J. Plenderleith.
- [1st ed.] reprinted.
- London, British Museum, c1970.
- Physical Description:
- 32 p.,  p. of plates illus. 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ272 P54 1967 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Designed to take the place of the pamphlet issued by the Trustees entitled British Museum leather dressing for library use, now out of print"
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- Repairing.Books -- Conservation and restoration.Leather bindings (Bookbinding) -- Conservation and restoration.